Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, my name is Jason, and I am here to make friends with you in 30 seconds, change my tone of voice based on who you are, gain your trust, and help you understand what I have to offer is fairly proper. I just sold it to your neighbor, and I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to go through with this.

Which is just a mimicked summary/introduction of my day-to-day pitch from door-to-door. I have been selling Cable bundles to people for over a year through the service provider that is Comcast. Verizon and Satellite customers are my prey, their overpriced bills are my targets, and I have an arsenal of tactically designed methods to take them down. I'll be as persistent as possible staying until I am physically pushed out, you slam the door, or you start pointing guns - which has happened a few times. They say this is the front-line, also proving grounds of sales. Somewhat physically, mostly mentally demanding being able to withstand the heat of a thousand no's and generally unfriendly people.

I haven't been out in the field for a few days, but I am going to sell again today, refreshed and re-motivated. Setting my own schedule and hours means I can take days or time off, but can also detract from self-motivation and add lack of responsibility. I work 100% commission, if I don't sell, I don't get paid. Looking forward to it as I am receiving fresh turf sheets(tells us what houses to knock on), and I have a recharged attitude.

Wanted to make my first post short and summarized of what I do since I will be writing a lot more. If you are a fellow sales person feel free to keep up with me as I give tips and strategies that will help you in your work, and see what I go through to compare the interesting bits. If you hate sales people, I want you to follow me as I give my point of view and offer extremely useful information that will save you a lot of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment